Did you know that the Blue Apron restaurant is OPEN to the public?
Blue Apron | WACC is located at 1 Tiger Ln, Warsaw, IN 46580, Door 10A
The Blue Apron is a student-run full-service restaurant.
Gather your friends and make plans for Wednesdays & Thursdays from 11 am - 1 pm.
The Blue Apron accepts credit cards and cash.
The menu changes weekly... but here's a glance at what students planned, cooked, and served this week:
Entrées - from the Chef line
- Chef Special - Pork Medallions with Apples -and Sage Cream pan sauce with a side of Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- Roasted pork tenderloin medallions with apples and sage cream pan sauce, served with a side of balsamic brussels sprouts.
- Stuffed Bacon Cheddar Burger
- A hand-patted beef patty stuffed with cheese and bacon, topped with housemade cheese sauce on a toasted pretzel bun, served with a side of housemade chips.
Or Make it Impossible (Vegetarian patty)
- Cubano with chips - Half or Full
- Hoosier Hand-Breaded Pork Loin with Chips
- Fettuccine Alfredo - (ADD Chicken option)
Soups - from the Potager
- Soup Du Jour - Traditional New England Clam Chowder - Cup or Bowl
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - Cup or Bowl
- Ham and Potato Soup - Cup or Bowl
Salads - from the Garde manger
- Tennessee Hot Chicken Salad (Spicy breaded chicken on a bed of greens)
- Caesar Salad - Half or Whole (ADD Chicken option)
- Box Lunch - Club sandwich on sourdough, housemade chips, vinaigrette pasta salad, bottle of water, pumpkin chocolate chip cookie
Desserts - from the Bakery
- Dessert Du Jour - Pumpkin Spice Swiss Roll - This sweet and creamy dessert topped with powdered sugar is perfect to satisfy your seasonal sweet tooth.
- Cheesecake Du Jour - Butter Pecan Cheesecake - Delicious butter pecan cheesecake with our house-made whipped cream, drizzled with caramel sauce.
;- Crème Brûlée
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Pre-orders can be placed here > 2022-2023 Blue Apron Order Form
- Dining in? Please make a reservation here. Reservation Form
#wcsmission #togetherwearewarsaw #experiencewcs