General Summary: The Assistant Director of Mobile Infants will oversee the general welfare, health, and safety of our crawling infants, in our childcare program.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean, safe, and organized.
- Assists with the implementation of education during all classroom activities.
- Assist with the planning and execution of nutritious meals for students.
- Carry out required emergency drills.
- Keep an accurate inventory of supplies.
- Develop a system to communicate with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for every child.
- Performs other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
- Education – Preferred Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development or CDA
- Required: At least 21 years of age, CPR and First Aid Certified
Length of Position: 190 Days
APPLY HERE: wcsjobs.com