CareDox Information & Walk-Through
We are excited to announce that Warsaw Community Schools is in our second year of adopting CareDox as a tool for nurses to keep parents notified when your children visit the health clinic and for parents to provide us with accurate student medical information. All information is stored securely and is HIPAA and FERPA compliant. The benefits of CareDox include:
- Streamlined medical information sharing, no more paper mail, faxing, or phone calls.
- Real-time notifications when your child visits the nurse's office.
- Accurate and portable vital information for daily and emergency use.
- Fill out your child's health profile ONCE, and update any changes each year, ensuring it is always up-to-date.
- Peace of mind that the school is fully aware of all medical conditions your child has, and you have an efficient way to communicate with the health department.
Warsaw Community Schools’ top priority is student safety & CareDox helps us ensure an efficient, streamlined means for coordinating the care of your child. For a step-by-step guide on utilizing CareDox, click here: Parent-Enrollment-Workflow--CareDox-2.pdf
Tracey Akers, BSN, RN
WCS Nurse Coordinator