We Believe That:
- Everyone has value.
- Every individual has something to contribute.
- Learning enriches life.
- Honesty, integrity, and trust are fundamental to thriving relationships.
- Embracing diversity strengthens community.
- People have life-changing power.
- Giving of time, talent, and resources is vital to the well-being of the community.
- Build collaborative relationships with the community to share our time, talent and resources to support our mission and strategic objectives.
- Supplement core standards with additional district standards to align all offered courses and programs with our mission and strategic objectives.
- Assure that all current and future staff understand, trust and contribute to our mission and strategic objectives.
- Embrace and engage technologies as accelerators to achieve our mission and strategic objectives.
- All students will develop and implement an annual plan where they invest their time and talents to serve others.
- All students will express, plan and demonstrate progress toward their dreams.
- All students will demonstrate growth and proficiency in alignment with district standards in the courses and programs in which they participate.
We Will Not:
- Adopt any new program or service unless it
- is aligned with and contributes to our mission.
- is accompanied by the resources needed for its implementation.
- Allow past practice or tradition to interfere with the consideration of new ideas.