2017-2018 Online Registration Information
WCS Registration is now open for the 2017-2018 school year. This year, we are excited to announce you will be able to complete the entire registration process online. If you would still like to complete the registration process in person or to visit a school, contact your home school to schedule an appointment to do so.
Any parent wishing to pay for TBR fees via cash or set up a payment plan will need to attend registration on one of the dates above.
If you are completing registration online, you will need a valid email address. Free email accounts can be set up at https://www.google.com/gmail/about/Online Registration Steps:
- Sign in to the PowerSchool parent portal at https://warsawschools.powerschool.com
- Select the student you wish to register along the top
- Select the InfoSnap Student Registration Icon on the left-hand menu for Returning Student Registration
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Begin Forms
- Once you complete the process for one student, you can register the remaining students. Information will be copied from the first student registration so you don’t have to enter it again.
If you are unable to recover your PowerSchool Parent logon using the log in page’s built-in functionality, please contact WCS Tech Support at 574-371-5088.To complete registration, you will receive additional emails to:
Completing these steps finalizes the registration process.For students new to the district, you will access new student registration here:https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=10857&culture=enor in Spanish here:https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=10857&culture=es
- Pay your TBR Fees
- Complete your health information
- Apply for free or reduced lunches and/or put money into your child’s lunch account.
- Sign up for insurance for your student’s 1:1 iPad
For questions regarding how to apply for an out-of-district or within district transfer, please call the Warsaw Community School's Central Office at 574-371-5093.