At Warsaw Community Schools, our mission is to inspire and equip all students to continuously acquire and apply knowledge and skills while pursuing their dreams and enriching the lives of others!
When this mission is manifested in our schools, we want to share it using channels that are convenient for you! Therefore, we have initiated a number of social media sites, from Facebook, to Twitter, to Youtube.
These pages are yours and we want you to feel comfortable sharing your views about the WCS schools or activities. The goal of the page is to share important information about the District with our public and engage in an open and respectful dialogue.
To help us accomplish this goal, we ask that you abide by the guidelines listed below. Abuse of these guidelines can lead to removal of a specific posting or the blocking/removal from our pages.
• Engage in open conversation, but not on personal issues. This page is not intended to circumvent regular communication channels for sharing personal issues and concerns. Comments regarding a personal issue with the District, a school or staff member will be removed. Administration Contacts
• Keep private conversations private. Have a question for a specific employee? Contact them privately. Followers should not expect responses to every question or comment posted on this page.
• Be respectful. Personal attacks or comments that are deemed offensive to any member of our community will not be tolerated. Inappropriate remarks and profanity will be removed.
• Stay on topic. These pages are dedicated to the education of students in the WCS district. Let’s keep the conversation related to our District. Comments of all kinds are welcome so long as they directly relate to our District.
• Be aware of the mission as an educational institution. Please be certain that your comments are appropriate for an educational environment and people of all ages.
• Be factual. Blatantly inaccurate information will not be allowed. False information will be removed and factual information will be posted.
• Don’t market yourself or your company. The WCS pages should not be used for product sales, or promotion of specific campaigns or causes. You are encouraged to publish a personal Facebook page for that purpose, and leave the WCS pages for sharing news and insights about our District.