• our_mission2.jpg
  • 1

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Must I complete an online application? Can I send in a paper applications and resumes?
A: To be considered for available positions, you must complete an online application. If you send a resume, you will be contacted by our office asking you to apply online. When our administrators and principals screen applicants for openings, they do so based on the information provided to them on the online applications. Resumes are a great tool to assist you during your job hunt. Feel free to add one to your online application under the attachment page.

Q: Who do I contact for help with the online application?
A: For assistance with the online application, please contact Human Resources at (574)371-5098 ext. 2418 or 2417.

Q: Who do I contact for information about employee health benefits?
A: For employee health benefits questions, please contact Tracy Beiler, Benefits Coordinator at (574)371-5098 ext. 2444.

Q: To be employed by Warsaw Community Schools, do I need an expanded criminal history check?
A: Yes, Warsaw Community Schools and the State of Indiana require each employee to have a criminal history on file. The expanded criminal history is completed upon hire. The State of Indiana also requires that the expense of the criminal history be consumed by the employee. (Indiana Code 20-26-5-10)

Q: Are criminal history/sex offender histories required for volunteers?
A: Yes, every person who has contact with students must have criminal history report on file. This includes, but is not limited to, anyone who volunteers in the school, attends field trips, or assists with extra curricular events, etc. Every school has authorization and expectation forms available in the office.

Connect with Us facebooktwitter

Faculty Login