1. Frequent hand washing can help prevent the spread of germs. Cover coughs with your elbow, not your hands.
2. Wear sun screen if tanning, playing or working in the sun. Moisturize your skin often.
3. Showering before bedtime can remove allergens from hair and skin.
4. Share Internet safety tips to help reduce cyber bullying for your child.
5. Healthier you 5-2-1-0. FIVE or more fruits and vegetables. TWO hours or less of screen time. ONE hour of physical exercise. ZERO- sugary drinks. Visit: www.letsgo.org